R25 size: 20cm by 20cm. These are wonderful for sick pets or just for keeping your furry friends warm. Simply pop them in the microwave for 1 minute. Although these are made from non toxic materials please never leave your pet unsupervised with one of these to prevent chewing etc. Please never overheat these or get them wet. Always monitor your pets temperature with these as your pet can easily overheat which can cause severe problems. Available in a variety of colours, contact me for more info.